Saturday 11 February 2012

A Spider, A Heron, A Wave Tatoo


Mind blank to what came before there was something
But nothing
White lion on wall rattles
Battlefield with reds and greens
Drinking coffee
I am awake, I am wide, I am open

Christianity blazes out from a circle
My brotherness is gone
A heron, a brooch, a fire
Symmetrical shapes like mechanical toys
Wound through the debris
Squirting watery sand in their faces
Remembering the tree and the sword
The fire and the sky

The men outside eating sandwiches
Blazing me inside to get lost and move
Rainclouds and smoke
Women weaving baskets

And then door knock who?
Just a mirror fogged with mist and a voice
But you will not know because you will turn and distort
This is pure this is egoless this is why I feel
So rested

Parts of dreams come back but mostly there is forgetfulness
The world rushed in again and I forgot
But a smile plays my ghost lips because I know what I saw even if you don’t

A spider, a heron, a wave tattoo
A circle, a spiral, a swing
A cloudless sky in a broken playground

No comments: