Sunday 20 January 2013

Myself, Laughing.



I try to be nice to everyone. About to run past and arrive. However, when I’m out I can’t dwell on my own. 

When he walks up to the library. Seeing it, I’m not here today because I didn’t. Much more,  I meant to follow the spoilt, arrogant, plump bastard.

I was glad to get out. Unfortunately mum and dad decided to have a competition to see how long they could stay. Otherwise, I could go out to clubs to see who I could have fun with.

I descended to the Rec floor. Everyone of them strangers, everyone of them an outcast.

At one point I went in. There were Egyptian engravings on the wall. I walked up to one and found myself. Then I meet Robert, who talked and talked..

I am tired of hanging about with normal. I could go out to clubs. 

A woman in dress sleeping. A black, pin- striped man. The stage is unimportant.

I will move. Shelves, the yage, about to run past and arrive. What?

He walks up to the library. It’s starting. Don’t know, weak. Old routine, hung most of the day. I hate myself. Awkward circumstances. I’ve finished two books.

This goes back tomorrow. I went online – that’s about it. Sort of relaxing. Good person I am being punished for. I try to be nice to everyone though, such as Winnie, dear old lady. 

For them, every one of them strangers, everyone an outcast. What  have I got to be friends with? By good points in their women in a dress, sleeping. There was no-one who I dare approach, or sit with, not even Courtney. 

 He’s going tomorrow. Walk past my hand. I hate them, I hate them all, the only ones who know. 

Time around, life’s too serious. The stage, after all, unimportant. 

I will move. 

There is a sound from the perusing, looking for. A strange woman appears. Myself, laughing. Despair with a few, such as Winnie, dear old lady.  What? He walks up to the library. People. people, with people. At one point I went it in.

Holding me, I managed to get in front of P, saying “how tiny to get in the cinema”. From the school there we saw an American, in the Worall centre with my ‘friends’, when I met Robert who talked and talked. 

I’ve finished two books. Going back home tomorrow.

There is a sound from the people, people with people at one point were all. What was I being punished for? The vicious cycle puts people off me, me even more. Roars of laughter eminating behind the joy in my behind. A woman in a dress sleeping. She was to see, about to run past.

We were there for over two hours! Others set me wands, cups, swords, pentacles. The stage, after all,  unimportant.

I will move, like Liza, dancing. '

Club in the eyes. Everyone will dance. Such as Winnie, dear old lady I could have fun with.

One’s actions must return colour.

She was behind the desk. This dark oh my pathetic says “What am I being punished for?”

Diaries by walking. All way Satan. Apparently Ian and she spent! Couldn’t believe with regards to this evening to have nothing.

Controlling Anne-Marie. I walk up to one and find myself. 

In the corridor I see neon red lights flickering. I approach. Strange woman appears – myself, laughing.

No comments: