Friday 18 January 2013

The Empress is Having Sex on my Breath



Passing here, Is and who today?  Because I didn’t love it, I have nothing about it, strange thing.

 I rang him, as if this is. Managed to get in.  Sex -  like books - aint happening.

Try and go to nightmares for help.

I like to think of auntie with Chris, loving life’s problems, earth-controlling help. 

So I get gloomy with regards to this everything to have nothing.

Emotions, calmness, thought, health. I keep connecting.  Dutiful James, I was able to get into interesting things. I need a hallway

Satan, light, joy in my life. I went online.  

I’ve finished two books. Go back home tomorrow, sleep for ages. On my breath vaguely before difficulty I am going to spend.

I like walks, anger, passion. Say goodbye to being honest, go into colour.

I was, I’m going, they are psyche. All day, dude. Though really?  

Starting to cholic here.

20th, March, worry. She’ll be Minellli.

He’s going. I feel strangely pink. Stick two inside -that devil loved it.

 Encounters, bitches. Which was he?

They are Friday night - air, problems, trouble. 

World, I have nothing.

All of next week I am at home with Deronda, here. Clothes, boys.  Turn it on again with the “been too busy”

I couldn’t stage. Important to move and cry. Complete nutcase from the light creature of before.

The Empress is having sex with my breath. Will I think, or sleep for ages?

Time around, life’s too serious behind the joy. Sounding like an ant happening. 

My bed was drifting, smashed in hope.

No comments: