Friday 13 November 2009

Electric Blue Eyes


(Fragments, of a dream on walking, jotted down in my journal as and when they came)

Figure sitting behind me

In front psychic/woman. With blue eyes/blonde hair

She was resting? (sleeping) and I spoke to her

She spoke about the person she didn't want to see. I was worried it was me, but she said it was the person behind me

She liked me. We talked. She talked about passing messages on through thought.

I tried to talk to her through thought, telepathically, but my lips were still moving.

She sent messages to me without words, and I received them. What they were was lost upon waking.

She had beautiful light blue eyes, and was wearing some sort of headress, under which was her blonde hair.

She was sleeping/resting her eyes initially.

I spoke to her first.

No comments: